Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
About Digital Art / Hobbyist Member c/o 2011Female/United States Groups :iconjettwin-fans: Jettwin-Fans
Okie for dokie!
Recent Activity
Deviant for 4 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 308 Deviations 9,899 Comments 11,575 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

:icontoolazy1::icontoolazy2: :iconnocopy1plz::iconnocopy2plz: :icondtpplr1::icondtpplr2:

Favourites

Groups

Watchers

Friends

Webcam

Donate

bee-rulz16 has started a donation pool!
59 / 1,500
:bulletred: Comissions :bulletred:
:bulletred: Sketch-5
:bulletred: Sketch, lined-7
:bulletred: Colored-10
:bulletred: Colored w/ shading-12
:bulletred: Colored, shading, and background-15
:bulletred: With detail background-25

:bulletred: Cards-5

If there are any questions, please ask. If you want a Comission, send a note.
:bulletred: Comissions-Opened
:bulletred: Arttrades-Opened
:bulletred: Requests-Opened

You must be logged in to donate.
Hi. I'm sorry I haven't been on for some time. I had gotten sick with pneumonia around February and I had it for 2-3 weeks. (I had it bad.) I've been on a terrible art block since March and just too busy with work. It's just been so stressful and busy that I just never had anytime.

I've had people send me things on here asking if I'm okay. I am, just been very busy and suffering a awful art block. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things, just give me a few days 'til I can get back to my usual self. And hopefully my art block goes away.

deviantID

bee-rulz16
c/o 2011
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
United States
"Creativity, like human life, begins in darkness."
-Julia Cameron
:iconmusicstamp1plz::iconmusicstamp2plz::icontoolazy1::icontoolazy2: :iconnocopy1plz::iconnocopy2plz: :icondtpplr1::icondtpplr2:

:bulletred:Youtube-www.youtube.com/user/beerulz16

Current Residence: My house
Favourite genre of music: Techno
Favourite style of art: Any style
MP3 player of choice: Ipod
Wallpaper of choice: Robots :3
Skin of choice: mine
Favourite cartoon character: too many
Personal Quote: 99% of the time, I'm listening to music. The other 1% is to drive you insane because I'm ignoring you.
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconduongngoclinh:
Duongngoclinh Featured By Owner May 14, 2014  Student General Artist
hey
Reply
:iconskylight22:
Skylight22 Featured By Owner Sep 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi K... *sniffles*
Reply
:iconlexiscreamer987:
Lexiscreamer987 Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2013  Student Writer
I tagged you :huggle:lexiscreamer987.deviantart.com…

(You don't have to do it if you don't want to. :aww:
Reply
:iconskylight22:
Skylight22 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Big sis?
Reply
:iconbee-rulz16:
bee-rulz16 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm fine. I've been out with and art block and been very busy. :hug:
Reply
:iconskylight22:
Skylight22 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I see. Didja see the link I sent you awhile back?
Reply
:iconbee-rulz16:
bee-rulz16 Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I did.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconskylight22:
Skylight22 Featured By Owner Apr 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Happy Early b-day, big sis.^^
Reply
:iconbee-rulz16:
bee-rulz16 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you. :aww:
Reply
:iconskylight22:
Skylight22 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You're welcome, K.<3
Reply
Add a Comment: